Q. Where can I find a JP?


Justices of the peace (JPs) and Commissioners for declarations (Cdecs) are available on campus to assist with witnessing and certifying legal documents for Bond University students and staff.

In all cases it is necessary to contact the staff member and make an appointment.

  • Last Updated 11 Jun 2018
  • Views 23
  • Answered By Daniel Walker

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0