Q. How do I transfer printing credit to another student?


Use the 'Transfer' option within the Student Self-Service Printing Portal to transfer printing credit to another student.

Enter the student email address in the Transfer to user box and the amount you wish to transfer.

Note:  No refunds are available for unused printing credit. We recommend that you use or transfer your print credit prior to leaving the university, or graduating.


  • Last Updated 09 Aug 2018
  • Views 192
  • Answered By Sue Hutley

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 1   0

Comments (1)

  1. If the email doesn't work, insert their student number instead. This worked for me when the email didn't.
    by Isabella on 08 Jan 2019.