Q. How do I get permission to film or take photos in the Library or MLC?


Students must apply for permission to film or photograph in the Library, Multimedia Learning Centre (MLC) or Papyrus Cafe. The application form can be obtained from the Library Service Desk in the Main Library.

On the application form, students will need to provide contact details, the proposed date and time of the filming / photography, the number of people involved and the purpose (e.g. for a Bond student assessment etc.)


  • At least 24 hours notice is required, Monday to Friday
  • Approval will only be granted for study/subject related purposes 
  • Approval is at discretion of the University Librarian or General Manager, Library Customer Services
  • No approval will be given for filming for commercial use
  • Approved students are not to disturb Library/MLC customers and staff
  • Library/MLC customers and staff must not be filmed without their permission 
  • Last Updated 20 Mar 2020
  • Views 98
  • Answered By Sue Hutley

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0