Can I request digitised copies of chapters or articles that are held in the Library?
I'm studying or working remotely and need to get access to portions of a book or articles in journals that are only available in the physical collections of the Library.
To support students and staff who are learning or working remotely, the Library can provide scans of book chapters (or page ranges) and journal articles where we only have physical copies in the collection.
- Make sure you are signed in to Library Search
- Find the record for the article or book
- Click the Get it button under the option Only want one chapter?
Watch the video below for a demonstration.
When submitting the request please be sure to indicate:
- the chapter details, or page range required
- if it is for a subject reading indicate the subject code