How can I set up an alert for new resources added to the Library?
Stay up-to-date with new literature on a topic by setting up alerts in Library Search.
You can choose email notifications, or use an RSS reader. Your choice!
Think about the search criteria so that you only receive a manageable number of results in your alerts, and that they are specific to your needs.
Create an alert
- Sign in to Library Search
- Run a search and refine results with facets if needed.
- Click the pin icon Save this search link next to the number of results
- Click the bell in the yellow prompt that appears at the top of the screen
- Confirm which email address you want to use in the pop up box
- Click Save this search
The yellow prompt will disappear after a few seconds. If you missed it, go to your saved searches in My Collection. Toggle alerts on or off, by selecting the bell icon. If you prefer to use RSS, click the RSS icon. Use the URL in the tab that opens to subscribe in your favourite RSS reader.
Cancelling an alert
- Access your saved searches in the My Collection menu
- Click the bell icon